- 8.30 Light Breakfast, Registration & Opportunity to Join EMII
- 9.00 Welcome – Dennis Keeley, EMII Chairperson
- 9.10 Introduction – Nuclear Incident Abroad: the National Risk Register & Public Perception. Prof. Caroline McMullan, Gavin D. Brown, & Dr Ann Largey DCU Business School
- 9.30 Paper One – Ireland’s National Plan for Nuclear Accidents. Dr Ciara McMahon, Programme Manager (Air Quality & Emergency Preparedness), Office of Radiation Protection & Environmental Monitoring, Environmental Protection Agency
- 10.20 Coffee Top Up & Comfort Break
- 10.30 Paper Two – The Potential Economic Impact of a Nuclear Accident – An Irish Case Study. Professor Edgar Morgenroth, DCU Business School.
- 11.20 Final Remarks – Dennis Keeley, EMII Chairperson
Attendance at the event is free for EMII Members but booking is essential as numbers are limited. Please book below.
The “Proceedings of the EMII Connected Learning Risk Research Symposium III:
Nuclear Incident (Abroad)” is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License and indexed by Google Scholar. Under this license, you are free to use, share and adapt the material for non-commercial purposes. But you must give appropriate credit to the EMII.
© 2018 EMII via doras.dcu.ie